Friday, October 5, 2012

Boise housing


       Boise State University has a lot f thing you can do it in your leisure time such as in door and out door fun. Its different between people, some people they prefer in door fun and the other prefer the out door fun. I’m one of the people who love the indoor fun because there are many activity like soccer, basketball and staying at the apartment. The most thing interesting in door fun is staying at apartment because there are a lot of activity at the apartment I can do it like playing PS3 with my friends, playing game cards and cocking with friends. We are meeting together every weekend to cock food that based on Saudi cuisine. 



Most of people from my country they prefer to staying at home specifically in the weekend .

by: Sultan

10 comments:

  1. Yeah, I agree because the indoor is the best thing to do in free time specially when you feel alone you will have fun with your friends from your country when they come to your apartment and make some Arabic food and play games.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you have to come over and we will cook together

      by: sultan

      Delete
  2. yeas , me too like indoor fun as you say,specially at home that is kind of fun when u have your friend with you , playing ,cooking , even talking that is really fun , and cooking Arabic food is my first hobby here in US,its make comfortable when i feel homesick ,so i agree with you .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abdullah, i agree with you when i feel homesick i call my friends to join me at my apartment and we starting to cook the Saudi's food and talking about the wonderful places that we usually go in my country .

      by:sultan

      Delete
  3. I just want to add comment for the picture ))))I'm hungry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So come and vist me, you are welcome :)

      by:sultan

      Delete
  4. Sultan you are a big chef as I know. can you bring some Kabsah for us in class :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure, in the end of the semester i'll bring KABSA in the class :)

      by:sultan

      Delete