Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Student From Saudi Arabia love to Stay in Starbucks

Where do you usually like to study?, Do you prefer study at the library or in Starbucks? if you interest to study in one of them, show up the reasons.


 















 I'm one of the student who prefer to study  in Starbucks, because I feel comfortable when I study  there. In addition, it has several kinds of coffee, such as White Chocolate Mocha, Farppuccino, and ets... Unfortunately I like White Chocolate Mocha as my favorite coffee in Starbucks. Also one of the advantages there is not quit area because I prefer to study in atmosphere has many people with talking sounds, so for that's I like to talk with my friends, and listen to music in the same time. However, it's different from people to people in what they prefer to have fun and study at the same time.

http://www.starbucks.com/

by: Saad Alsahli  

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks for your comment, but who are you ?

      Saad Alsahli

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saad, I do have the same mood you do have. i like to study ,and talk to friend in the same time.

    by:Sultan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Saad
    I agree Starbucks is the most famous coffee shop around the world also it has many kind of coffee and the best coffee. Also you con study there with your friends and have fun with them.

    HADI

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saad , you hit my Favorite place ever :) i love this place and i love seating there drink my coffee early in the morning , you know starbucks have a great hosiery of making coffee and serve them customer .that what make it my favorite place .

    ReplyDelete