Sunday, October 14, 2012

Saudi student got a new experience with sea food





have you ever tried seafood? if so where did you tried it ? 






i do live in a big city called Aldmam and its famous export sea foods to many cities in Saudi Arabia. but i have not tried any sea food since i was there .when i came to Boise State University, one of my classmate made a presentation about seafood and he explained how the seafood helpful for the body. I was so focusing when he talked. then I started search about it, and my roommate asked me this weekend to go to Redalbster.
                                                              
                                                              

Redlabster is one of the famous seafood restaurant in Boise. I went for it last Friday and it was the first time to go for seafood restaurant and it was a very delicious and healthy food.  When we finished eating I said to my roommate, " Hey I just ate the best food since i came to Boise". I think its good experience for me and i hope everybody go there and try this restaurant.

by: Sultan    

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Sultan I agree the seafood is the most healthy food around the world because it has really good of protein also it's very delicious specially when you eat it fresh.

    Happy monday.

    By Hadi

    ReplyDelete